We bring you once again the monthly ranking of the top 5 highest car sales in August 2022. Want to elevate your brand to the next level in South Korea - Contact us today!
5. KIA's Carnival takes fifth place this month. The handsome and brawny-looking, car sold 4,901 units holding a market share of 3.4%. All KIA Carnival comes with a 290-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 engine, and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
4. KIA's Bongo 3 is a work truck with fold-down sides for the bed and a one-ton cargo capacity. It has sold 6,642 units with a market share of 4.7% for the month. Interested in seeing its feedback. Have a look!
3. Hyundai's Grandeur manages to sneak into the number 3 position. It comes with a Regenerative braking system, a Hybrid high-voltage lithium-ion battery, and a High-efficiency, permanent-magnet electric motor. The South Korean automobile manufacturer has sold 6,777 units holding a market share of 4.8% for the month.
2. KIA's Sorento continues to be a force to be reckoned with in Korea. Through its unit sales of 6940, the South Korean car giant is commanding itself with a market share of 4.9%. The Sorento with the base 2.5-liter four-cylinder is estimated to earn up to 24 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway. The more powerful turbocharged 2.5-liter four is rated up to 22 mpg city and 29mpg on highway.
1. Hyundai's Porter 2 motors race to our number one position this month with its 2.5 CRDi Engine, Rear parking assist, and Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) assist. With enormous unit sales of 8,986, the largest South Korean automobile manufacturer holds a market share of 6.3%.
Keep up-to-date with the latest automobile trends in South Korea with Korea Car Info - Your source for all your car needs in South Korea!