Korea Car Info Monthly Ranking: Top 5 Automobile Brands of July 2022!
It's that time of the month again! Korea Car Info ranks the automotive brands that hold the highest market share for the month of July 2022!
5. BMW takes fifth place this month. Being the only foreign car brand to make it to the top 5, the german manufacturer has sold 5,490 cars holding a market share of 3.2%.
4. Ssangyong manages to sneak into the number 4 position. The South Korean automobile manufacturer has sold 6,100 units holding a market share of 4.3%.
3. Genesis Motors is the luxury vehicle division of the South Korean vehicle manufacturer, Hyundai Motor Company. With unit sales of approximately double that of Ssangyong, Genesis motors come into third place with 10,512 units sold. This enables the car giant to hold a market share of 7.4%.
2. Hyundai motors continue to be a force to be reckoned with in Korea. Through massive unit sales of 45,793, the South Korean car giant is commanding itself with a market share of 32.1%.
1. KIA motors race to our number one position this month. With enormous unit sales of 51,355, the second largest South Korean automobile manufacturer after its parent company, Hyundai, holds a market share of 36%.
TOP 5 CAR BRANDS OF JULY 2022:
Keep up-to-date with the latest automobile trends in South Korea with Korea Car Info!
#KoreaCarInfo is the dedicated arm of thedrk.com for automotive market research in South Korea.